IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Agree with all that. The resellers are the one they are...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Agree with all that. The resellers are the one they are targeting. Hence the Blueriver acquisition is a positive one. When I refer to big guys I mean ISP providers, which can then sell to the smaller guys. The leg work is done for them, after they have done the heavy lifting.

From my belief of the product though it works, it is easy to roll and is cheap. There presentations state this. Working with Securestate, although maybe small, shows that they are willing to use the technology in a customised security product for their clients. IWG will play a big part in the new offering.

Blueriver have the contacts and sale experience to get IWG out there. Like CVT signing there latest European distributor, IWG need one of these biggers guys and I think we can see the share price pop. The technology isn't known to the wider market yet, and if it is they are sceptical, but with the buying coming into the stock when it was hit down to 14/15c and the continued buying support, I believe the people and the company believe/know the product works. Time will tell of course, with resellers signing up and how much income they can receive. I would however think Dave McGoughlin wouldn't have joined the team for few options listed to him, if he didn't think this was a real chance to succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.