GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

@piwi33 - they are reading and listening but as for what are...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    @piwi33 - they are reading and listening but as for what are doing in terms of acting is another matter altogether.

After reading my letter of my 24 November 2022 letter to ASIC's Peter Witham it is easy to see the lenghts to which ASIC and NAIF went to to avoid the issue I had raised about the illegal Skip Capital takeover bid.

I never received correspondence from ASIC, NAIF or the responsible ministers and the Attorney-General to explain the eventual outcome. They, like the Genex Board of Directors were happy to have it put about that Skip Capital had withdrawn the bid because of the egress of water into the MAT. To this day there are many shareholders who believe that spin; although CEO Craig Francis on a video conference did, very belatedly, verbally convey the true story.

My belief is that the matter was "Red Flagged" by the Solicitor-General's office where steps where taken to see the matter resolved; the egress of water could not have come at a better time for all involved in the skulduggery and its attempted cover up. NAIF would have had Simon Kidston and Skip Capital be victorious but for the intervention.

I have just got off a phone call I placed to Mr David Webster, First Assistant Secretary, Commercial Investments Division, Department of Finance. Mr Webster's Executive Assistant was unable to explain why I have not received his letter to me in Word format. She said my request for the letter, in Word format, had been referred to the "TEAM". I asked if I could speak with Ms Louise Sasaki, last known to be Assistant Secretary, Infrastructure, Communications and Agriculture, but I was fobbed off. I was told someone would get back to me. Mr Webster has my mobile number.

Mr Webster's letter makes clear that Minister Gallagher's Department has been communicating with NAIF's Chief Legal Officer, Mr Chris Collin's.

The very Mr Collin's who, along with others, including Mr Webster, refuse to answer the question of the authority being used to transfer the $610 NAIF secretive "SECRET" loan from Genex Power Ltd to J - Power. One has to wonder about just how much collusion is going on?

I kept my powder dry yesterday when I wrote to the "SIX WISE MEN". I now intend writing the the Chair of the FIRB, Mr Bruce Miller OA.

I will post my letter to him on HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $402.6K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17623048 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 8160361 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.