GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Mr Webster. nor anybody in his "TEAM" dealing with this...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175

Mr Webster. nor anybody in his "TEAM" dealing with this sensitive matter have responded to my emails. However with the help of a young IT savvy friend I found a way around the problem.

The willfully evasive letter is shown below.

Ministers Gallagher and King must surely be aware of what is going; or at least NAIF's Mr Chris Collins's version of what is going on.

How should one describe NAIF's reluctance to obtain opinions from Solicitor-General, Dr Stephen Donaghue KC, on this matter and the matter involving Skip Capital?

Australian Government

Department of Finance

Reference:MC24-002005

Mr Howard Patrick

CASEY ACT 2913

Dear Mr Patrick

Thank you for your correspondence of 20 May 2024 to the Department of Finance concerning a concessional loan provided to Genex Power Ltd by the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF). The Minister has asked me to respond on her behalf.

The NAIF was established under the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility Act 2016 (NAIF Act) to provide financial assistance to the States and Territories and to other entities for the development of economic infrastructure in northern Australia. The NAIF is overseen by a commercially focused, independent board, which is responsible for making investment decisions, consistent with the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility Investment Mandate 2023.

Matters relating to investment decisions made by the independent NAIF Board and the ongoing administration of financial assistance provided by the NAIF, are matters for the NAIF. I understand that NAIF's Chief Legal Officer, Mr Chris Collins has written to you advising you that the NAIF has mechanisms in place within the loan to appropriately deal with changes in control, should they occur. Should you have further questions relating to NAIF's investments the NAIF is best placed to address them.

Thank you for taking the time to write and your ongoing interest in the acitivites of the NAIF.

Yours sincerelyAD_4nXdqtcyU1vzN6g3wFBlWdNZEwpQzMVJMRnACJyvcNX3x4boAMdbQlqEjqA4nV0UW6z3_QipkhPtnXxe8jhLnnhveTKCeuVcmUxMzZgnQNyVqVUopFQxu38tBYMxmlErc9leMamcJ6UkxkCCiSbNFIHGlWXMZvEZQ_Mx94jlgYT2o2ALJEDaUBQ?key=qMr4A7iyJosp6a8MEIdaww

David Webster

First Assistant Secretary

Commercial Investments Division

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $89.56K 331.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8221759 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 4661051 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.