ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,824 Posts.
    re: Ann: Jack Hills Stage 1 Operations - Cess... maybe just small parcels of shares going between a few related parties to keep the price up, or just day traders making a small margin on lots of shares.

either way, don't worry about it. i'm sure either chameleon or RCF are looking forward to a nice Xmas present. CHM = cash to spend on new office furniture & cars; or RCF = murchison's assets to sell to the highest bidder.

oakagee is too big, too expensive, and even the chinese are reluctant to spend money on infrastructure. nice story in today's West Australian saying one company would like a $360 million powerline to run to its mine.... BHP, FMG, and RIO had no infrastructure given to them - why should the opposition ? Jack Hills was marginal, but only if someone gave them a 400 megawatt power station. If the Midwest is so strong and competitive all these capital costs & debt servicing should be easily met by the vast profits to be made. trouble is magnetite in the Midwest will never make money and that sad & harsh reality is slowly dawning a little too late for some.

you've been around long enough to know its a cruel world, frac, just sell enough shares to buy a bottle of bollinger and enjoy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.