EVR 12.5% 0.5¢ ev resources ltd

If we have an MOU for:1) The Lithium, I would expect the share...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    If we have an MOU for:

1) The Lithium, I would expect the share price to go up at least 5x to say 0.20c (or at very least 3x).
    EFE went up 3x (on announcement, 5x as per Friday close) with just a non binding MOU and they don't even own the project yet!!! It is merely an MOU to discuss the possibility to enter into a JV, not even an offtake (they get 1st right of refusal though). We own the Shaw River project, which already has tenements in our name and we are already doing work on it, and the Austrian ones as well including part BMM.

EFE is around $50 million market cap with 1 project!!!! and we have a number of solid projects moving ahead but at $30 million??? really mind numbingly moronic to be at these prices.

2) MOU for Tin, I would expect this to be at least 0.30c-0.40c on this alone. Tin has been on a tear lately and dwindling supplies as well as being a key component for almost (if not all electonics) puts us in a strong position. Any MOU or offtake discussions for Tin at this level (without a JORC) would be awesome and like copper below confirm the need/want/demand for this metal and in a way shows confidence of the smelters/buyers in management to get this to production, if it is a major player, that will knock it out of the park.

If the MOU talks about offtake (don't even mention pre-payment yet - which would mean we would be fully/partially financed and hence no/little dilution) I would be really lost for words if we don't touch 0.50c within a month. The Tin project looks good and seems there would be a decent amount of Tin there.

3) MOU for Copper, I would expect this to be at least $0.50-0.60, IF what I have seen on some of the threads and the old historical data can be corroborated. Though like above Tin highly doubt any MOU would come this early, if it does, that means the buyer/smelter knows what is there and is a strong confirmation for us and shows confidence in management/asset.

I am basing the above on merely having the MOU and not even having a JORC MRE, PFS or being in production yet seeing that EFE can get that high. With a JORC and PFS we should see way higher share prices.

I am also basing all these, especially in comparison to #1 and EFE above on the fact that we have multiple top grade projects and FREE CASH of around $3 million, another $3 million to come liquid shares in BMM worth over $6 million, the $10 million facility and options convertible, which would bring in further cash of $1 million?

in summary we have (not including options) $22 million cash liquidity or equivalent.

of course all in my opinion, having seen some of the other crap on the ASX that seems to have nothing and low cash but way higher market caps.

Just in case you are wondering how can this be the case, look at VUL and well some others, (which I am sure you guys know off) VUL with no PFS or anything went up from 0.15 to around $2-3.00+ over time with a mere mention of them doing work in ground, after a positive PFS it went up to $8.00+ and yet didn't have any offtake/MOU/JV, unless I missed something then someone please correct me.

Last edited by andy830: 31/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $450 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5448183 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2552489 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.