EVR 0.00% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

Most information can be obtained from a simple search. I...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Most information can be obtained from a simple search. I couldn't though find the 1965 report that apprently shows gold in the dumps.
    perhaps someone else can find this.

Actually it looks like not many miners would have known of its existence, since the same company held it for over 50yrs and it used to be a historical mine, however internal shareholders issues cause this to go on the market for cheap during a time when copper prices was depressed. Having a look at the sellers site, it seems they have had this mine for a long time.

It does seem like a solid deal, doesn't seem rushed at all and looks to have been in discussion for some time, hence the performance hurdles as well. The seller is not a miner and from what i gather, they just want cash like their other assets, but management negotiated performance for them and to have a 2% NSR. Initial asking price was US$37 million.

So I would say management cut an extremely good deal here.
    https://goldrushexpeditions.com/mining_claim/new-standard/

I
    t seems to be massive and I am not sure what report seller used but apparently it has "Reserves" of 8 BILLION lbs!!! copper, 1.5 million ounces gold and 42.5 million ounces silver. It may have been a typo mistake perhaps (added an extra zero) as the below report states 400,000 tons, which is roughly 810 million lbs.

The report mentioned in the announcement seems to back it up, here is the link to the report from the Arizona Geological survery database.
    http://docs.azgs.az.gov/OnlineAccessMineFiles/M-R/NewstandardmineLapaz36.pdf

Assays done as well show ore grades of over 10% copper, which is bloody high.

it is interesting thoug, where the author mentions that 400,000 tons only "represent less than one one-hundredth part of the area of the property".
    meaning that 400,000 tons comes from less than 1/100 of the property? how massive can this be? but even assuming it was all just in those two domes, 400,000 tons is still quite a bit of copper.

I guess the reports are not JORC compliant, hence why they did not mention it in the announcement.
    Once sampling and drilling starts though it seems they should have the same results from the historical report but in a proper JORC this time and that should not take too long. this is a company maker for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.928M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.60K 2.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 12009684 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2643514 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.