EVR 0.00% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

We have to look at things as a whole, don't forget they are not...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    We have to look at things as a whole, don't forget they are not in a vacuum and have many other stakeholders involved, ESPECIALLY govenment agencies. I am being neutral here and looking at the big picture and how things have been with the situation globally.

It has only been what around 6 months or so for the new major projects they acquired, it will take time to come up with an exploration plan, starting with rock chip samples, however even this has been hampered due to each countries local lockdown rules. Even here in Australia as you are aware how the lockdowns are going, it has only been about 2 months since mining guys have been able to go to site. With Peru, I think they are still not allowed anywhere in the country.

On the other hand when they are able to move forward -
    what happened when they completed due diligence on Khartoum, they went ahead with the purchase, however the titles only transfered 2 weeks ago, they could not do anything much until titles were transfered - and they are already planning to do drilling, etc... Copper they just acquired and are already planning to get things moving, in fact they even went ahead of time and got SRK to take samples. I would say that is rather fast.

continued on next post
    Last edited by exor117: 15/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.928M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.60K 2.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 12009684 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2643514 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.