CTM 1.19% 41.5¢ centaurus metals limited

the point i am making is that having a General Manager...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    the point i am making is that having a General Manager Exploration based in australia is overkill given the stage jag is at

i hope you do realise that there already exists an Exploration Manager and his team of geos in-country in brasil where jag is located

the money is better spent on a General Manager Mine Building/Engineering which is an area of need given ctm is a developer not an explorer

this is common sense strategic management. theres already been too many decisions on the run. there needs to be some foresight

now i'm not saying roger is expendable. quite the contrary. i think he is valuable primarily because of his deep in-country brasil experience, so i would promote him to GM and then shift flash to chair. the board needs a refresh as they are old and stale and no better place to start renewing than to get a new chair

if you want ctm to succeed in becoming a developer and operator, the board/management needs to also keep up with the necessary skillsets/experience for the task at hand. ctm is not an explorer anymore so the current board/management makeup is redundant. theyve done their job is securing jag and drilling it out. now its time to hand the batton over to a younger energetic crew, with experience successfully developing and operating base metal mines

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $205.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $163.5K 393.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19540 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 7672 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ 62269
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.