CTM 2.41% 42.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Yep ... likely right ... although the clock is ticking and today...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Yep ... likely right ... although the clock is ticking and today was very strong ....

I know that I've let a few traders go along the way and that every time I have they have been soaked and soaked. If I could hold them all I would.

What we don't know is how long the buyers will stay accumulating before they decide to let rip again .... The move from .60 to .75 happened lickety split. I'd like to see a $ sign in front of the shareprice before 2021, but if I have to wait until January 30 2021, that's cool ;-)

Weighing on every holder who is trying to hold more than they can afford is lack of depth .... but i think this is gradually becoming less of a concern (see the soak above) ....

One thing's for sure. The long termers here have had a great year since April. Everytime I wish I'd bought more immediately after the consolidation I have to remind myself that it appeared no sure thing at that time .... to be in this situation heading into the new year is nothing short of a Christmas miracle.

Appreciate all your posts ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 41.5¢ $533.1K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147970 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.