CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

A major reason IMO for the lack of love from the results has...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    A major reason IMO for the lack of love from the results has been the irrational exuberance of some. Plums I love your energy, but you're throwing around $50k Ni for your $4-$5 dollar forecast. It could happen but it's low probability and no one with significant money basis decisions off low probability.

The reality is, under the current assumption the project is worth ~$800m (of course it could go much higher but the drill results that would underscore that resource don't exist YET), minus $250m for Capex and you've got $550 of the value of which $280m already exists in the share price. So you have $270m of value to be discovered and no mining until 2024. CTM will be a mine the deposit dictates this, CTM will have better fundamentals in 6months and better again in another 6 months. But the unrealized value needs to be spread across years due to time risk.

Let it continue to grow in as close to a linear fashion, if you push too hard too early, you will find yourself waiting on the fundamentals to catch up to the share price. My LT target is $2.50 and I'll keep the upside in my pocket. If the price exceeds the discounted value too much I'll sell and buy more when people who think value discovery is a straight line get impatient.

I got a $1.10-$1.20 6 month target and am okay if it undershoots this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.