CTM 2.56% 40.0¢ centaurus metals limited

yes I thought that too, but from the sounds of it they are...

1. 1,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes I thought that too, but from the sounds of it they are stockpiling this sample to be used in testing purposes rather than needing to be tested in itself. For me this says they are happy with original sample results from the tests earlier in year for what they are now planning ...and therefore will be using this sample for optimization testing further down the track for the offsite fabrication of the plant modules ...

"All process testwork undertaken by Simulus during the quarter to support the scoping study work was based on thevariability samples delivered to them in January 2019. Simulus has not yet needed to undertake any testwork onthe 40-tonne bulk sample delivered in April 2019. Simulus have the bulk sample stored at the Welshpool facilitiesand this will be used as needed in undertaking tests to assist with the optimisation of operating costs this comingquarter as outlined above

As part of the Scoping Study Simulus have been investigating modularisation of the plant design and the offsitefabrication of fixed price plant modules. This approach significantly reduces the site construction risk and thus riskof capital cost over-runs.

Next Steps
    The flowsheet optimisation work will continue into the September quarter following completion of further basecase product assessments and prior to committing to pilot plant operations. Simulus have advised that it isimperative that the optimum flowsheet for the project’s specific geographic and economic situations is designed atthe start of the various phases of economic assessment.

Whilst the Scoping Study has taken more time to pull together than originally anticipated, significant design andoptimisation work has been completed that goes significantly past the traditional definition of a Scoping Study.

Allof the work completed during the June quarter has been essential to determining the optimal flowsheet, productspecification, plant size and implementation strategy that will deliver the best economics over the longer term. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $197.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $790.9K 1.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1320 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ 82177
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.