CTM 6.59% 42.5¢ centaurus metals limited

All good mate ....was only really wanting to highlight the fact...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

All good mate ....was only really wanting to highlight the fact in regards the open register , the long holders and the effect this can and obviously is having on constraining the SP from what would otherwise be perceived as an natural and expected ' Break-OUT ' if things were a tad bit different.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that the OB's & OC's are conveniently well placed and .......timely , and which I believe the OC's were part of their immediate designs for stage 1. funding. There has been much talk about Solobo and what great potential it holds , however and for all its glory of ' Nearology ' , ' Takeover ' , JV , and potential huge reserves , it is further off than say Jambreiro or even Itapitanga is at the present moment. And what I have been saying as against what others have been putting up is that Jambreiro is the leverage and catalyst for the other projects in effect.

And you may not think IO is sexy enough in the similar way as you don't think I am........however if you you haven't gathered already , I like Bubbles....lots and lots of Bubbles is what makes the Market Tick nicely along .....in my opinion......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 42.0¢ $324.4K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1998 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 28699 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.