GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

BS That may be “adequate” for a “simple cleaner” but it wasn’t...

1. 13,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8095
    BS

That may be “adequate” for a “simple cleaner” but it wasn’t for me and it clearly wasn’t for the experienced team who built the estimates.
    I call absolute BS on your baseless FUD rampage today and your flip flopping nonsense.

What you are effectively saying is that the team put those estimates together, created those comparison charts, and didn’t even bother to recognise that “wow, our estimates look pretty good compared to the others” and then didn’t even bother to ask themselves “have we missed something critical or messed something up?”, instead just putting them through as part of their attempt to supposedly set the company up for a cheap takeover or some other such garbage?

And then Simon saw those figures, and those comparisons, and didn’t bother to say “hey guys are you sure these are right, they look pretty darn good but I want to ensure that we have and present a reasonable and accurate picture of the operation?”
    Nah, none of that would have happened. The work experience kid made the charts and a few typos with the numbers.. Wow.

You seem to have absolutely no idea of the processes and checks involved, and absolutely NO respect for the professionals involved in this work. Have you ever been involved in anything like this yourself?
    Are you busy typing up emails asking them to confirm and further justify their numbers because the cleaner thinks they are off?

Ffs.

Your “evidence” that the costs are too low is that “others have higher costs”. The end.

Talk about scraping the barrel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.