GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: James Bay Drilling - Continued High Grade Mineralisation, page-76

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17697
    I haven't essentially read the materialas not invested but if you are trying to establish a resource estimate then the easiest way for people to follow the assays and map them is to use this simple formula at a high level in the attached post, which is really a simplification of the maths in the estimates presented above. Have to say some of the reported grades look good here (more than 20% of the rock is spod where spodumene is reported but it is a question of depth and width here) but the key is the widths are required here. You seem to have length and depth but not width from my brief observation not reading all the material so that is a guess. Suggest you make some assumptions on width and use the depth and length data you have. You will need to do individual calculations given the layering of spod all come to an average depth and width for the calcs. Whilst outdated this attached post for another stock shows how you might go about doing - don't worry about the content just look at how I sought to apply the maths. All the best with your calcs, all IMO. To others not seeking any cross promotion here but to illustrate how you might use the Ann contents to come to a calculation here given that was the question I was tagged into. All the best to you all.
    Post #: 26518689

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.