CMX 0.00% 4.4¢ chemx materials limited

I read the prospectus back in jan, liked the company, and david...

1. 1,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I read the prospectus back in jan, liked the company, and david and warrick. I also, as you know have GL1 and I've made good money on them and thought CMX might follow that pattern, which it still might, it just got caught up in this global sell off. To have a Market cap of 10 million with what they have and the network etc they have is stupid. ADN which do HPA is at 200m MC. We have patented tech, cleaner tech, clear plans and we are well suited to the EV market especially with our board.
    I also like that Warrick as a part of GL1 has spent this year doing the conference and investor rounds with Ron Mitchell (GL1 MD) and is no doubt talking about CMX which works in that space. One can hope, but he would be.
    We also have our COO with performance shares that go up to the shares trading for 10 days over 80 cents, which is very much believable considering when our price breaks I see up pumping to 60-80 cents, then maybe a retrace 50% down and then back to test the 1 dollar mark. We are WAYYYYY to cheap in MC for our tenaments, our tech, our progress, management and everything else we have on the horizon. Fingers crossed we get good news before the end of september, and for the love of god, hopefully no more delays just yet. It looks bad for a new company to start their ASX run with delays after delays. It's one way for investors to bottom shelf you and forget about you permanetly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.588M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.