JAN 0.00% 27.5¢ janison education group limited

Ann: JAN to partner with Cambridge Assessment, page-7

1. 5,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Very surprised to see the stock come back to under the placement price given the structure and demand for it. Just goes to show that 'oversubscribed' when its a discount is different to, in demand in a free market.

Nevertheless I agree wholeheartedly with @madamswer

I was quite keen on this stock last year, when its price was 40-50c range however whilst cash flow positive the market perceptions of an imminent capital raise seemed to hold back the stock so I held back also.

A bit of Covid and the once steadfast fundies stopped buying. ..some sold.  30c was upon us and 25c was the placement terms.   At these prices, its now half the price it once was, has a strengthened balance sheet and looks ready to roll.

If anything the learning at home and acceleration of e-learning will have only increased demand for Janison's solutions. Whilst we wait for the contracts, we can also muse over what:

"...The company continues to assess acquisitions as it has done in the past and remains confident further opportunities may arise given industry conditions. Good progress has been made assessing various opportunities and if they consummate in a binding agreement the requisite announcements will be made under the Company’s continuous disclosure obligations. Some of the additional funds raised will provide a strong ability for Janison to take advantage of acquisition opportunities as they arise..."

Might turn out to mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ $26.90K 97.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112223 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 7769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.5¢ 3793
Last updated 14.14pm 14/05/2024 ?
JAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.