PYC 4.76% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

I would have thought that if Janssen have a real interest in the...

1. 5,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    I would have thought that if Janssen have a real interest in the technology the only answer would be to buy pyc wouldn't it? Surely they wouldn't take the approach of just downplaying the technology and hoping no one else gets wise to it. We are constantly referring to ground breaking technology and market leading etc etc. Would they really just let it roll and hope. By the same token they obviously see something and are prepared to proceed a little further.

It could be that there is great potential in the research but still no sellable result, As such Janssen know already that they can pay approx 600K for PYC to do another 6 months work on the subject and in theory PYC will find the other 2.4 million required to keep running for the stated 6 month period. Awesome deal for them cos if PYC make a breakthro they have first dibs, but if nothing eventuates they only lose another 600K. It all revolves around a ground breaking discovery being made that is so great it can be turned into a marketable product by Janssen, making them then cough up the real money. Until that happens we will just keep dragging along the bottom like this begging for cash for extensions or tax breaks. Major breakthrough required. Endosomal escape trap in itself is now obviously not that breakthrough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $519.2K 5.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182466 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 101115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.