RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: January 2020 Production Update, page-40

1. 8,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    All the near term projects with great potential yet time and time again share price stagnant or tumbles even lower. How counter-intuitive.

Well I say bring on a flood, an earthquake a tsunami, fire and brimstone, a tornado not to mention a sharknado and then blame it all on management - they should have seen it all coming. But surprise surprise share prices will rise as the earthquake will shake out those nuggets one by one. Genius management will then perhaps get the credit until - while developing this blooming gold prospecting area gold prices collapse just as we start mining for other nuggets the shaking left intact underground. Of course then it will be managements fault. They should have been more intuitive. Then go back to zinc - surely by then prices will again be $1.50 plus/lb. Then company will prosper. Even then management will be at fault.

At the end of the day none of us are happy with the current share price including management. There is no magic fix as can be seen by even positive news. Perhaps the blame for the current demise should be transferred to one of the top holders or the fact that when demand for a share is low even a small volume tends to push prices down. Holding this share is not for the faint hearted nor for the impatient. It will fire one day - won't be next week nor month not even probably a year - in the meantime go chill, have a coffee (and cake), take a walk and take pleasure in all your endeavours - we shall have our day. I have my own target price and am not selling until it gets there - whenever that maybe. If all goes to crap then in the meantime I am happy in the knowledge that I got to do those things aforementioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.