DRO 1.13% $1.35 droneshield limited

@Oldgoldminer1The problem is that they have "positioned...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    @Oldgoldminer1

The problem is that they have "positioned themselves incredibly well for the next decade regarding scalability" but shareholder have not reaped the benefit of increasing scale because of the rate that they are also scaling the number of shares on issue, which means DRO now requires a lot more profit than it should have for shareholders to reap the same benefit. This is not why it is inaccurate to say that DRO "is such a good stock", why it has on average performed poorly for most long-term holders, and why its price is low compared to its growth prospects.

You seem to be wanting to imply something by suggesting DRO "is not for long-term holders such as yourself". Posters sometimes want to disparage people by labelling them as "day traders", "short-term holders" and "long-term holders", but all are valid strategies. I personally am all and none of those things and am completely agnostic on that point (I have held stocks for over 20 years and some I have sold the day I bought them), because my attitude towards a stock is independent of my character. It is dependent on the stock and what happens in the market place.

As I have previously stated DRO presently has the characteristics of a short-term trade because it regularly over-shoots on good news, because there are an awful lot of people that are unconcerned with management excesses and do not seem to consider risk, and then falls back (we seem to be seeing another example of that at the moment). DRO does not possess the qualities of a long term hold because it is opaque and has management that are far more interested in lining their own pockets than those of shareholders. When those things change, I will adjust accordingly.

But of course you are not interested in an open and fair discussion and attempt to deny them the right of reply blocking them. Why are you so afraid of different opinions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.