1AD 0.00% 2.4¢ adalta limited

The Science the company is developing is the new way to fight...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    The Science the company is developing is the new way to fight cancer. I'm just a small investor but I've done microbiology, biochemistry and genetics at university and I believe we are looking at a major shift in our knowledge of how to treat cancer and even vaccinate against it. The fact that we are arming killer T cells with the ability to recognize a cancer cell antigen site, then produce the necessary armoury to kill it, is like star wars on a cellular level (see p. 8).
    You have to do these presentations. For starters where do you get patients to be involved in the studies...from medical establishments.. Where do you get the trained personal to administer the study, collect the data, write the reports, all needed to get FDA or their equivalent approvals. These are the logical and only steps to commercialization. So partnerships with these organizations need to be established. Then there's the finance. Sadly everything is expensive and it means partnering with someone with money. I say sadly because the investment in the knowledge and innovative techniques we have, far outweigh what any investor will contribute, and we lose some of our share of the profits as a consequence.
    I like it that we have the supply chain for CAR-T sorted. I bought more and I've only been here a short while. The fight against cancer has been going on for decades. I believe we are entering a new phase in that fight. I'm happy to be here, and to sit and wait for the research with all reports to roll out. We are talking patients with advanced cancers and anyone expecting results within weeks isn't realistic. But hey, this technology in vitro has destroyed cancer cells pretty quickly so maybe we are just looking for tumour reduction or better, elimination, or similar depending on the nature of the enemy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $1.738K 72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 646177 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 302763 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.