MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

I got a few red flags with this announcement.1. Funny how 2...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I got a few red flags with this announcement.

1. Funny how 2 different events at 2 different locations made the same announcement time, how long were they sitting on news from either I ponder?

2. A LIVE birth, strange way to headline an announcement, has there been still births in the past using a FELIX device I ponder?

3. Pregnancies go around 9 months yet there was no notification of this during the last 9 months.

4. No data on the baby, no weight, no length and no idea how long it was baked before arriving. Was it a natural birth or a complicated one or perhaps caesarean section, very strange to miss these basics for SCIENTISTS!

5.Moving manufacturing to India when frankly there is zero sales ATM. Is that part of a bribe session and using the "to save money" thing as the smoke & mirrors? Just smells to me when the market is shut off ATM.

6. Like it or not this quarter they are out of cash so a cap raise is coming..... was this the pump before the raise? Expect more dilution because they burn through $1million per quarter and 1 Felix device and 30 cartridges is gonna do bugger all to the bottom line.

In summary, I worry more now. The lack of data for a baby being born absolutely stuns me, and these are scientists for f*cks sake. Nothing in this announcement makes me happy, fancy headlining a live birth, sheesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5 546

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3630000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1880410 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.