ARL 1.54% 66.0¢ ardea resources limited

Fully agree, Rewop.I overlooked the likelihood that our...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Fully agree, Rewop.

I overlooked the likelihood that our politicians will want to be in on the action, and be part of the perceived political bragging rights and glam photo opportunities with the globally connected JC when ARL celebrates the JV with the JC at Karlgoolie City, presumably. Well brought up.

I hope ARL and the JC will make it a special gala event, not just for its history-making significance, but also for the political and corporate promotional benefits it will bring. Launched strategically, the event can help set the stage for capturing international attention and generate financial support for the next tenements to be developed. Scratching each other's backs in doing business makes good sense.

The FUD-ing coming from the financial analysts is getting so obvious. Nothing new, though.
    And having seen it often enough on HC threads, one is now impervious to these psychological attempts, whether from high-flying financiers or HC trolls.
    LT shs know the true value of what we hold because we've done our own DD.

China's voracious appetite will consume all of Indonesia's Ni resources within a couple of decades, if that long. Then there are the rising demands for critical metals coming from India, US, and EU that need to be met. The media hasn't caught on to this yet, it would seem.

Not just the financiers and trolls are active. Gauging from what's widely reported until recently about excess Ni supply and falling Ni demand, it's still the same old regurgitated content pushed out via the media echo chambers. There is a lot of lazy journalism out there. But when repeated enough, some readers/audiences might start believing the narrative. Unfortunately for them, they then make their investments in accordance with that narrative.

The second week of March 2024 passes in 3 days. Then the third week will pass just as quickly as the first 2 weeks. Thereafter, we'll be counting the days.

If the exciting wait does start to create a bit of anxiety, then remember that the DFS or BFS is generally 1.5% - 2% of the total mine development budget. That's costing $45M to $60M. The JC knows this far more than anyone on HC. They invested 8 months of time and effort prior to get the tech DD completed, then proceeded with the full DD, and then continued discussions to finalise the fees sharing arrangement. They are not walking away from spending that sum of money.

My guess: the fees sharing arrangement is directly linked to the JC's shareholding stake in ARL and/or Goongarie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ $82.12K 125.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1562 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
66.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.0¢ 32719
Last updated 15.15pm 10/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.