ARL 1.15% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Japanese Consortium Update on Progress on KNP Goongarrie Hub, page-26

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Some people see patterns and meanings in many things, such as clouds, flocks of birds, clock times, accidents/sicknesses/deaths, even tea leaves at the bottom of the cup.
    Others couldn't see anything even if these patterns were to pop out of the background and danced about right in front of them.

On YT, there was a guy who was shown thick streams of chemtrails up in the sky, but he said in all seriousness that he couldn't see them.
    Another guy was shown an impressive UAP occuring in the night sky, but he said that was nonsense, then turned away and walked off.

Moral of story: We see and hear only what our brains haven't censored, which in turn is due to social conditioning and academic programming since childhood. It's said that the camera doesn't lie. The eyes and ears don't either, but the brain censors a lot of the sensory info it receives.

In ARL's case, it'll be somewhat amusing to see that the pattern of announcements does repeat.
    I doubt it because ARL management strikes me as being too grounded and science-oriented to be moved by metaphysical forces swirling in their midst.

My guess is that the next announcement will be about the Cooperation Agreement, any equity alloted to the JC, and a schedule of workstreams and milestones over the coming 12 months. The equity allocation, especially, will be market sensitive.
    The approved DFS budget is likely to remain commercial-in-confidence, which is probaby why there's hardly any info available from any or all companies involved in completing their DFS.
    The DFS completion and conditional funding(s) will probably be announced much later, say late-2024. If these occurs in Dec, then we might see yet another case of history repeating itself. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $6.075K 14.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.