ARL 1.59% 64.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pretty much. Once the deal is signed the market will be forced...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Pretty much. Once the deal is signed the market will be forced to realize we were right all along, or we eat humble pie if no deal.

The laterite fear is silly cause anyone paying attention would have seen the tech is no longer outdated and shit...just look at what china did with hpal in indo. Proof right there it can work. Tech is better now.

Capex is somewhat legit, but our thesis rests on the fact this deposit is so unique it will force a solution on that front. We have the leverage of being the prettiest girl at the ball. Just need a strong man to ask us out

Geopolitical analysis is what gets me though. I cannot fathom how people could not see the geopolitics as bullish for us. We are one of the only western mines that can potentially compete with indonesia trying to cut everyone else out of the market. In what world is that a bad thing?

But I completely understand why we're not 500 mil + right now. The capex risk is something the market does not believe we can overcome. If we prove them wrong, the returns are going to be astronomical.

One thing I feel like adding is a thank you to everyone who comments here. Out of all the stocks on hot copper, the best and most polite discussion seems to happen here. A complete opposite of the peer's discussion, for those that know what I mean wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $127.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.0¢ 62.5¢ $72.52K 113.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.5¢ 51911
Last updated 15.14pm 15/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.