CMB 11.4% 35.0¢ cambium bio limited

For me there were two important takeaways from Wednesday's...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    For me there were two important takeaways from Wednesday's Japanese patent announcement.

The first was the comment from RGS CEO John Martin that: "The combination of positive clinical data, an issued patent and our strategic collaboration with AGC, will put us in a strong position to convert our clinical partnering discussions into good commercial outcomes"

The second was the related comment that "Regeneus Japan is in advanced discussions with potential licensees of Progenza rights for disease specific indications in Japan".

The first comment is worth noting even though it is somewhat self evident. The second comment confirms the terms of another recent announcement regarding "advanced" discussions with potential Progenza licensees in Japan. Such loaded adjectives naturally raise expectations and place an imperative on management to deliver a timely result from those "advanced" discussions.

At this stage, and following the delivery of the AGC deal (principally by John Martin), I'm quite prepared to wait and see what unfolds from those discussions with prospective Progenza licensees in Japan, but I will be taking the company at its word that any talks are indeed advanced and therefore likely to generate a good commercial outcome(s) within a reasonably short timeframe.

Delivery on the latter appears to be the most immediate key for any potential RGS share price re-rate IMHO.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.045(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $4.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $46 127

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 1910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.