ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hmm... Well he was with us for 3 years, now at Uni and has moved out to an apartment in Auckland. We have a new student that is not in any way industrious. What ever you may think the story is true - and he still does shoes. The BMW he kept parked at our home up until quite recently (For a fee). I know from personal observation that he sold a pair of shoes to a local for $1,500.00 (He left the box at the front door and a guy came and picked them up and gave me the money). I don't know what he paid for them but he did say he gets much more when he sends to China

While I am reminiscing it was funny one time when the missus cleaned his room and threw out an empty shoe box that was damaged (Squashed, corner torn etc.) He was aghast when he returned and could not find the box and found out she had thrown it away. The box is proof that the shoes are authentic, apparently, and without the original box he can't sell them (In China) so he was quite upset

Anyhow, thanks for your math and studied calculation that to me is using assumptions that are plainly incorrect. I will say that his parents in China payed for his board and education, however they did not pay for his cars - that was up to him

Cheers, and good luck with your investments and conspiracy theories

AIMHO, Not to be taken as advice etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.