JAT 4.17% 62.5¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: JAT signs first distributor for its plant-based meat product, page-97

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    So, I think it is timely given what may unfold next week to report back on the plant based dominos pizza I had last night.

Ordered 2 pizzas - 1 Plant based Hawaiian and 1 Plant based Supreme.

Generally speaking dominos pizzas are pretty shit. I haven't had one in ages so I thought I would try the plant based option to see whether it was a gimmick or something that may actually be pretty good.

The hawaiian tasted exactly like a normal one with ham would, my partner and I honestly could not tell the difference. If that is the healthier option, I would eat it every time. The supreme was very close, but the texture of the meat was a bit tough. I question how much salt they actually put in these though.

So, in my opinion it is a viable alternative for vegetarians and I'm sure with development you will not be able to tell the difference between real meat and fake meat. I think JAT are onto a winner here, especially if their product is tasty and better than the competition. Thinking a bit broadly, this kind of meat such as fake pork in a Haidilao hot pot covered in chilli, you wouldn't even know the difference.

An exciting product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.025(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.5¢ 60.0¢ $308.6K 510.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.