CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    'Someone mentioned day traders as not welcomed by long term holders......'

I made a comment - but not in that way - I mentioned that there is a difference between the two strategies - neither necessarily good nor bad.

Day traders worry about daily price movements - long termers look at the possibilities of where the company is heading in the next few years.

Day traders have absolutely no interest in the company their angst is shown daily with pips - long termers want the company to prosper - when it does so will those holders.

Day traders bag and blame the company as soon as SP retreats ad even ask for heads to roll - long termers ignore the blips and even possibly top up for future gains.

Day traders blame long termers for falling in love with a stock - long termers are more tolerant and understanding of market movements.

To be fair, in my years of share holdings have done a bit of both - but with a difference - once I don't have financial interests in a company I tend to move on and take any excess baggage with me. The saying no use crying over spilt milk - rather apt for JAT and for some posters here.

Management is not in the business of worrying about daily SP movements - guess they're in love with their company and take a longer timeframe approach for the benefit of holders - unlike day traders.

In any case no poster can change a company's SP - that is left to market forces and it's those forces which dictate SP direction - so many times way out of step and independent of a company and it's fundamentals.

Enough said - no use feeding someone who doesn't like the quality of food on offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.