JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: JAT to sell immunity support supplementary food, page-256

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I know I am a bit late responding to this.

You stated NZ will follow the Australian stance in regard to China.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202105/1223304.shtml

This article begs to differ. NZ is becoming a favorite ahead of Australia now because of Australia's defense security polices. Normally countries try to protect their trade and trade routes as the major security concern.

Jatcorp stated clearly that they have moved some manufacturing to NZ . This is one product they are manufacturing their now.

"Manufacture of Sunnya’s Middle-Aged Goat Milk Powder with Probiotics has commenced in New Zealand."

And

"During the December 2020 quarter, JAT continued to implement its strategy of increasing the level of its operations based in China as well as arranging for the manufacture of its products in New Zealand, Japan, Korea and China." "Reducing risk by manufacturing products outside Australia "

Fairly straight forward really Jatcorp is an an Australian listed company with Australian and international subsidies.

If they see risks they move some production elsewhere. It may be a good idea for Australian farmers to try to change the Australian Government's confrontational stance.
    2019.PNG

"I remember seeing a chart posted by you that showed $60 million in revenue in 2019 which has never been achieved."

You are correct it was never achieved.

I was a bit optimistic. They only achieved $59.5 mil.

GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 23/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.