BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Beacon Minerals Limited (ASX: BCN) is pleased to advise that the...

1. 25,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1205
    Beacon Minerals Limited (ASX: BCN) is pleased to advise that the Jaurdi Gold mine was officially opened by
    the Minister of Mines and Petroleum; Energy; Industrial Relations the Hon. Bill Johnston MLA on Friday 29th
    November 2019.
    The opening of the Jaurdi Gold Mine is a key milestone achieved by the Company as its moves to a gold
    production Company, the first full quarter of production will end on 31st December 2019.
    Mining activities onsite recommenced in September 2019 and have been ramped up. It is expected that
    the increase in mining activities will remain until March 2020 to complete the mining of Panel 1 and the
    establishment of a new tailings dam.
    Exploration Drilling
    Regional exploration on the tenements located to the east of the current mining area is well underway, the
    Company expects results from this campaign in the next two weeks.
    The western drilling is part of a medium‐term planning for the realignment of the main Jaurdi‐ Coolgardie
    road to enable Panel 4 of the Jaurdi Lost Dog deposit to be mined at the appropriate time.
    Drilling at the Stockdale Prospect commenced on 28 November 2019, for more information on the
    Stockdale Prospect please see ASX release dated 19 July 2019.

Beacon continues to review opportunities to extend the mine life at Jaurdi and will continue to keep the
    market informed of any developments.
    Managing Director Graham McGarry commented:
    “The official opening of the Jaurdi Gold Mine is recognition of the effort of the Beacon team. We thank all
    of our team for what has been achieved at Jaurdi and look forward to building on that success.
    “Beacon continues to review its operations and we are actively making changes to reduce the operational
    costs. To this end, Beacon has purchased a Findlay 893 screen and a Cat 50 Tonne excavator to limit hire
    charges and lower operating costs.”
    Last edited by bevter: 02/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 609401 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.