BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

TOTALLY agree. Waste of 25 million so everyone can get a miserly...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    TOTALLY agree. Waste of 25 million so everyone can get a miserly $200 chq? which has almost no value these days anyway! when that money could literally buy up a quality working mine with 10 years deposits and the SP would double and your investment of say 10K becomes 20K. SP is locked at 3c!!!
    SO... you have the choice of $200 or $10,000 GAIN???? hmm.. no brainier IMO.

Personally i would vote to stop the Div and just put it all in the company TILL they are really motoring and have at least 10 years of REV otherwise the market will see them on the decline even with 20 Million coming in which is what it may be factoring in now and dead SP of 3c only?
    The Div may actually be stopping the SP from rising.
    Doing the popular thing is almost always the wrong financial sensible thing. just look at the USA over printing causing massive inflationary problems and sky high prices and insane market valuations.
    I know many here rely on large DIV for yearly income? but we need to be thinking of the company and not ourselves and the short lived smile when you get you little div credit appearing a couple times a year.. IMO and this is a forum for discussion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.74K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153051 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1039496 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.