BCN 13.0% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Hi tjsolmy read on things is this was part of a trial to...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi tjsol
    my read on things is this was part of a trial to optimize blend to through put / with head grade/recovery .
    it seems they are extremely happy with the through put and recover at 86% by memory this is a healthy, happy balance ,
    This would allow us to mine the low grade at Jaurdi that was not economically viable to mine and process alone. in a early podcast it was mentioned we are sitting on a lake of it, at very low cost mining.
    So all we need is the 30% of a higher grade to keep that head grade constant at this level so we can blend with it to produce the numbers reported.
    My thoughts from this report we have a unconfirmed 10 years
    If we put high-grade through at the rate that you are suggesting we would loose a great deal to tails meaning our recovery is reduced So we would have to upgrade the plant to achieve your numbers . .
    i am hoping the gravity circuit will come into significance in the way of taking some of the load off the leaching circuit and recovery will increase unless this is in use now and aiding with these numbers
    These are are only my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $273.1K 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 565078 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2657646 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.