BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Making comment purely as this is a forum for discussion, where...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Making comment purely as this is a forum for discussion, where we all learn something ( good, bad or indifferent) and apologies to those who are sick of hearing this from me, but on the assumption that there are different shareholders coming and going over the years, the reason why this stock will not be recognised now or in the near future by the greater market is simply becos until the big investment fund and super managers get involved in any company on the ASX, the interest only comes from us - the small retail buyers. The duty of care requirements on these fund managers. even people running various trust accounts, makes it very risky (becos of internal legel situation and expectation of the trust beneficiaries - that real life) to invest in anything outside of the top 100 companies, in some cases top 20 is regarded as unacceptable practice.. There are far bigger gold miners (most not as profitable) than BCN that have similar difficulties in attracting the bigger end of the market.

Yes, a big hit in drilling would help, but not going to double our share price IMO.

BUT what we do have as small retail buyers, is the opportunity to buy one of the most efficiently run outfits, which management has a lot of skin in, and unlike numerous other goldies, are not paying themselves multi mil directors fees for management that hasn't rolled one bar of gold, or is only half as profitable as BCN!

Regarding small Divis - what other miners are paying better than this div? If you are only getting $200 franked divi, buy more shares - you could have done that on the 7th Dec at 3c and made 13% profit this morning....? Yes, i'm a longer term investor in this company and appreciate what I'm getting 2 years ahead of when I expected. My divi currently pays me almost a quarter of my meager living expenses - better than I expected, and have already been repaired to waited for. I would have had to invest $3mil at bank interest to get the same, with no opportunity of capital growth.

If you read what the Company's plan are, my thinking is that there is a very real probability the share price will be better than 5c by August 2023. Again a very attractive return on your investment even at 3 to 3.4c now. At present I'm paying far more % wise, to get into tighter held, and hopeful 3 or 4 years future gold producers, that i doubt will be as good as investment as BCN, but after a long time of unexpected losses, experience has taught me not to have all my eggs in one basket, even a BCN basket.

Congratulations to management and staff alike who have put out another consistent and much appreciated 1/4 yearly result.

But always do your own research, and stick to your own investment plan.Regardless of your views, I appreciate everyone's differing position and wish you all a very successful 2022 with hopefully gold at $2,500 US by next December, when the reality of the last few years credit creation hits!
    Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $28.26K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1826847 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 295141 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.