BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

I think the directors saw a good opportunity for themselves to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    I think the directors saw a good opportunity for themselves to take over BCN and pay themselves for that mine. My opinion, based on observation, is that has likely been their plan from the beginning. It doesn't mean they're not trying to make the ccompany work and make money, BUT since they get paid every year and for a while they made profits from their other companies leasing things to BCN (even if it helped BCN, it helped the directors personally first and foremost), plus now they have all that money for the mine, they are 100% looking out for number 1 first. We have no idea about what goes on behind the scenes. We're in this stock through blind trust. I don't think the directors are trying to rip anyone off, but I do think they make decisions based on their bests interests, not always the rest of the shareholders'. If they were worried about everyone equally, they would've done more to increase our share price rather than let other people keep it low so they could accumulate, with many smaller shareholders having to sell out at a loss when in reality this share should have gone up and we should all be making a profit on the share price. The directors have plenty of income and money, so they never have to sell. I'm not sure what other companies have our income and assets and are valued as low as we are. This has been a huge lesson for me in not investing in small companies where it's too easy for the directors to manipulate what happens. In big companies (ASX 200), there is too much at stake and too many people to answer to for this to be a problem. Anyway, I'm stuck holding this. I hope it suits the directors soon to get the share price rising, but maybe I will fill out that form during the week. You have to provide examples of manipulation, which won't be hard, but whether they do a deep dive to see who is behind it, who knows. Anyway, this is just my opinion based on what I've seen in the seven years I've been investing in this stock. I'm sure others will defend the directors and say they are doing their best, and we are all entitled to our opinion. I would hope I'm wrong, and they're right, but at the moment, the share price is ridiculous and an embarrassment, and quite a few people have unfairly taken a loss on this or will have to take a loss if they need to sell soon. Anyway, as they say, buyer beware. We all have to take accountability for our own dumb decisions—mine was staying in this share too long when I could've made lots more money in different companies. Things aren't always what they seem, and it's been a painful lesson. I hope things change for us little people this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.