BCN 3.57% 2.9¢ beacon minerals limited

"how low will we go" 2.4 cents, this is just BS, I even...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    "how low will we go" 2.4 cents, this is just BS, I even reinvested my dividend payment, what a mistake as now I'm down on that also not to mention the remainder of my BCN holdings sitting on thin ice, I was going to invest further but every time I think about it the SP just keeps dropping, unbelievable given the state of play.
    Its been said before but this is the most frustrating manipulated stock, who and why is the answer we don't seem to be able to find out, yes there's ole mate Colin but he surely cant be the only one ? OR IS IT MANAGEMENT ?

I'm fast loosing the confidence in the management of whom seemed to be the only winner in BCN, they're the only ones benefitting from all of this, the suspect dealings with Lady Ida, buying into Geko, McPhersons and the others that arnt setting the world on fire. So much analysis about where the SP should be but will never be in my opinion until management start to put SH's before their own greed. They're certainly not there for the SH's at present I dont believe.
    And its a no to a consolidation from me, it will not help or wanted. Ive seen it before, Consolidate, come back onto the market and down down it will go again to a penny pinching company raping its SH's, so a def no from me re consolidation.
    A company share buy back would be the best way I believe.

But what would I know, I'm just a silly uneducated investor who's as it seems has invested in the wrong company and currently cant afford to sell.

I can only wish management will get the message and correct this BS and start working for the SH's, after all they're playing with our money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $108.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.42K 361.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 572230 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 3848939 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.