BCN 3.57% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Jaurdi Gold Project July Production Update, page-48

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    No frills, fair dinkum management team that operate a proven low cost, high recovery rate, gold mine. One of a very few ASX mining listings that has an outstanding share price ratio to assets. About to self fund a drilling program in a place where there is already proven resource, to discover how much more is there and at what depth. Yet people want to compare BCN with explorers, making month by month demands for money, who often haven't put a drill bit in the ground, have share price race up on FOMO, for a claim 10kms away from some other shonky show, with cross matching directors, that 3 months later needs more funds...... Good luck to those people, like the way they react when the upward trending gold price drops back for a day or 2 - more shares available in BCN at 3.5c or less is fine by me.

Just in case anyone's in doubt, I am at the end of my investing days, but I consider this one of the most honestly operated and efficient miners I've ever invested in - yes there are a lot of shares on issuue, but each of those shares is about to actually become debt free - not some trumped up promise - a reality. Its whats in those monthly figures that interests me - I don't care what time or day it is released, just keep doing what works.IMO loyal, patient shareholders will be well rewarded. Happy days ahead - good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $44.32K 1.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3424659 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 61777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ 472353
Last updated 15.49pm 07/06/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.