BCN 3.70% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Jaurdi Gold Project June Quarter Production Update, page-36

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    Excellent to see Gold back above $2500 AUD, cash is king at the moment so yes holding back cash to buyout another destressed miner is a good idea, i do however think zero likelihood we would need any finances for our gold projects moving forward we have ample spread to wait out a falling gold price in local currency.

I expect our board to give a dividend the same as the last as i think they will appreciate we all need a little fiat right about now. But if something comes along or looks like it may then lets look at it.

Consolidation makes no sense its just a change of ratio that does not change the project nuts and bolts at all. Soon the options will expire but its great to see that BCN has gone against the falling gold price and has had a decent quarter, potentially just due to the sell-off after our last post divvy status but pleasing all the same.

Lots of stocks to be unhappy with in the ASX commodities sector for 2022 -- yet BCN is strong, happy to have backed this and only wish id ploughed more in here and been satisfied with a good project (that was racing like others yet pays strong divvies!)

We have had a generic fall in markets so naturally gold & gold equities fall also in the first instance as people cover to get fiat in any liquid assets they have, in the medium term this transitions to gold being the first to be invested in post panic. Was talking to an old friend and investor who calmed my nerves in terms of gold, no real bullion available, nobody is selling sovereigns at this level - i see a turn around and float to $2000 in the next 12 months, US$ will likely lose some of its lustre which is downside risk for Australian Dollar Value Gold Projects like us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $10.20K 387.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 854301 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3982412 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.