BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

With an ASX backdrop that looks like WW3 id imagine many people...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    With an ASX backdrop that looks like WW3 id imagine many people have portfolios half what they were in Feb (if you are anything like me)

I have capital raising on stocks i hold im saving for... and bargains galore as entire sectors down 60% +

Basically BCN rallied hard and its consolidating here.. that is healthy.. there was a leaky ship so the majority of equity came in pre-announcment, the latest update though impressive, didnt result in any new investment but as i say ASX investors are spooked by the next level sub $1 trades and various other shanganighans are dont have available to us to use like X-trades and inbetween pip trades.

Real estate sector is crashing, global economy is threatening with the trade war about to go next level.. goldies are rallying hard today and tbh its amazing they have not rallied far harder much sooner.. i predict BCN will close flat on the day

Zero concern from me specifically about BCN, its just ASX sucks.. investors feel its a shark infested pool (if you think like me) with more sharks than investors! Its a shame we are investing on the ASX but we are! (unfortunatley -- its a very small pond with a teeny amount of equity spread across many many stocks with a govt offering incentives to alternative investments AKA Real estate.. in NZ Stock exchange profits are tax free! Here we pay through the nose if you are an Aussie.. overseas residents can just funnel it out of course!

BCN - Excellent ASX - Horrible ASX Materials - Nightmare on friday 13th! Goldies - coming good finally unless this is a dead cat bounce of Van Eck is doing pump and dump 3.0!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.