STX 4.05% 17.8¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Jaws-1 Appraisal Update Vertical Complete, page-16

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    Elliot,

Your not on your own as a long-term holder. You are absolutely right - there have been a lot of false dawns here. If you look back a Invertedva's comments a week or so ago you will get as good an explanation as any for the recent share price movements, or lack of. There has been this constant and frustrating arbitrage in that the Company has been sitting on a potential game changing resource but they haven't been able to consistently execute and there have clearly been some mis-steps. That said, it is frontier stuff so it was never going to be a walk in the park.

There appears to be more ambivalent holders, probably recent ones, who are sellers than new buyers. Today is a good example of that as buying volume wakes up the sellers.

However, what I sense and commented on earlier today is that if they can successfully drill the horizontal the optionality of what the success case could look like in $$$'s could very quickly change the whole buy/sell dynamic as the COS may become too compelling for new buyers not to jump in. FOMO!!

Btw to your specific question, my understanding is that if a beneficial holder of shares >5% of a ASX listed company buys or sells shares they must give a notice to the ASX within a few days. In the case of STX only MHC's holding is >5%.

Cheers

Adaltiora

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
-0.008(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $508.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $1.462M 8.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 1223117 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1243896 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.