STX 6.82% 23.5¢ strike energy limited

Good thing they cut out the bottom half of the original photo...

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2935
    Good thing they cut out the bottom half of the original photo negating the frame of reference ay
    Not gonna start counting the chickens just yet but will certainly be enjoying a peroni or two over the weekend ($12 Coles docket, how good are they lol!)......from spudding Jaws-1 back in Feb till now SN and the team deserve an A+ grade and imo he earnt every one of the bonus shares threefold, whether or not Jaws-1 proves to be commercial on a scale that will benefit shareholders is yet to be seen (months away yet) but in my book he still deserves these shares, underpaid comparatively to his peers and has shown maturity, integrity and leadership beyond his years. If there was a Brownlow medal for the O&G industry he'd get my 3 votes week in week out.....now i know it's not the most popular of topics but i for one will feel more at ease once we have capital locked in and just feel the prudent thing to do would be raising sometime within the next month while the hype builds. That way we shore up the bank balance and put a floor under the WA asset. Perhaps it's being too conservative for most but the alternative would be trying to raise funds significantly lower if we end up with borderline results and a bearish market. Anyway i trust SN and the board to do what's best for the company LT and that may not necessarily sit well with some ST holders, but they certainly have my vote of confidence and support should we be required to stump up $$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $672.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ $3.358M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 690423 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 1863394 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.3¢ 23.8¢ 22.3¢ 5006624
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.