STX 1.16% 21.8¢ strike energy limited

To be honest whether the nitrogen is an issue I don't know......

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    To be honest whether the nitrogen is an issue I don't know... and dare I add, a little research can be dangerous, but found this and make of it what you will. The updated announcement has obviously raised as many questions as it has answered. 

"In completed wellbores that are critically underpressured or liquid-sensitive, nitrogen pumped at high rates can be used to transport solids up the annulus and out of the wellbore. The solids-removal mechanism within the wellbore is directly dependent upon the annular velocity of the nitrogen returns. If the nitrogen pump rate is interrupted during the cleanout program, all solids being transported up the annulus will immediately fall back. Of equal concern are the tremendous erosional effects on the production tube, CT, and surface flow tee or flow cross that will occur at the rates needed to maintain solids transport up the annulus. Because of the difficulty to safely execute this type of cleanout program, solids removal programs using nitrogen should be considered as a “last resort” option."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $622.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $415.9K 1.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 1743074 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1666633 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.