ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    The way I see it they now have the recipe book in what Jaquie Schoole put together which is no easy task, Well done to Jaquie and to Beth for getting us over the hard times. No easy feat uniting record labels into the 21 st century, Now we have Vampr helping independents that dont need a record label in this day and age of digital music, But they still need to be able to collect royalties, Enter Vampr to streamline things for New and old artists, Very glad John Simon's is running Jaxsta as CEO as he knows Vampr bettter than anyone. When you do a bit of research into his past, and who he has worked with in the past, I think we have a top notch team to make this happen. Am stoked that we have a whale at top of shareholders top 20 as it won't be long before we have a pod of whales and some big names in the music industry investing in Jaxsta.
    Add to this the the potential for a world wide roll out of Vynl.com as a cash cow to be the trusted source for all things associated with bands from records to T shirts. Am excited about the future of Jaxsta. Between songtradr and Jaxsta Vampr and Vynl.com you can kinda see Pauls vision unfolding before our eyes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.