VNL 2.08% 9.4¢ vinyl group ltd

Had a good response from Jorge (CFO) from a question I had that...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Had a good response from Jorge (CFO) from a question I had that wasn't answered at the AGM. It makes sense in relation to the last 4C too, where uptake of Jaxsta Pro has slowed down slightly. Sounds like they started with a big "open industry" drive in the first place (which is why subscriber numbers were initialy high) and are now really targeting the industry professionals who they believe will convert to paid Jaxsta Pro members after the roll out of the paid model. I've got a feeling that in the initial phase of the paid roll out it will mainly be industry pros who need the data that Jaxsta offers to keep track of clients. Management companies and agencies etc. I like this way of targeting as if they can get all these on board it will help Jaxsta become the industry standard for data collection and help with recurring revenue from the big companies. They only need 20,000 paying Pro members to be taking in around $3 million a year. And with Jaxsta Pro being only around 20% of their expected income each year the numbers soon add up! And this is all BEFORE live music even starts up again. Wait for that to happen and the network effect will truly kick in!

2) It looks from the updated numbers, that the past month has been a quieter period for Jaxsta Pro subscription uptakes (from 73,000 mid October to 79,000 mid Nov). I know that Linda mentioned in the June update that if numbers continued on their current trajectory at the time that you would have a goal of hitting 100,000 subscribers by mid September. Is there anything noticeable that has slowed down the progression of new subscribers over the last couple of months, and is there a target number you are aiming for before rolling out the paid model? Would this need more of a focused marketing drive than the organic growth that has helped it a lot so far?

"We are focusing on the quality of new signups and truly understanding the customers who sign up as we are completely focused on the end game of conversion to paid memberships. We are looking to expand our organic growth and all other methods in order to keep growth and more important that this growth is one that converts to revenue in the future. During the next year the focus is on engaging the core segment of customers in order to maximise the value that Jaxsta Pro delivers and move to a paid model sooner than later."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $94.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $58.46K 635.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23194 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.