VNL 2.08% 9.4¢ vinyl group ltd

The company has great prospects; I think the main issue here is...

1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    The company has great prospects; I think the main issue here is getting the API interface to a 'ready' state has been much slower than the market anticipated.

Songtradr and Nightlife Music have signed up but won't actually go live till late this quarter or early next quarter. It's hard to see any new customers signing up till they can at least do a proof of concept. I don't work for Jaxsta but suspect there may be development work holding things up. This is common with startups but as soon as it's operational we should expect more deals to be locked, probably even rapidly.

The Songtradr deal is very good IMO as it will encourage more people in the industry to sign up and look for revenue they may be missing. But until it actually goes live we can only speculate.

It's a long road definitely but the positives are the company seems to be conserving its cash very well and has the asset (database of credits - we can see and interact with it). Hopefully, we'll see some API traffic this quarter and start seeing some revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $94.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $58.46K 635.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23194 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.