VNL 2.30% 8.5¢ vinyl group ltd

@budfox26 I was literally just about to post about this and then...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @budfox26 I was literally just about to post about this and then saw your chart! Great timing. I was going ask if anyone is good with charting? Maybe you're the go-to contact ha. So back in October we hit a golden cross, which signalled the "potential" of an uptrend. After that time it looks like we've been in a phase of consolidating.

My question now, is with the DOUBLE BOTTOM. We hit our first low after the 50MA crossed the 200MA to form the golden cross in November. That could have been the first base point of the W of the double bottom. It looks like we've just hit the second base point (after 3 months, which is a double bottom sign). From research it says the second base point should be around 3-4% lower than the first (first one was 7c, second one is now 6.6c). But the really interesting thing from your chart is that we seem to be about to touch the rising 200MA. Which could "potentially" be a point of reversal and the start of an uptrend. From what I read it said the middle high of the double bottom W-shape (10.5c in Dec) would need to be hit to confirm a reversal.

I guess we're at a tipping point with the SP? IF, and it's a big IF, we have been consolidating and creating a double bottom over the last three months it could be the start of a really good uptrend. HOWEVER, if we break through the 200MA it could go south and find a much lower base? I scroll back to last year before covid, and it's clear that the SP struggled to support itself, and was definitely on it's way down even when covid hit. But then the outlook for the company seems a lot stronger now than this time last year.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Any experience with double bottom trends? Love to read chart thread, but definitely more of a long term investor so just curious really. I'm confident I'm still getting value in the SP here even if it drops down further in the short term. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2853/2853913-9824bfc3e001dfeff9dfcb096dafe212.jpg

Last edited by DruStar: 29/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $93.02K 1.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 30923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.