JBH 0.63% $82.19 jb hi-fi limited

re: Ann: JB HI-FI NOW to change the way Austr... I did a quick...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: JB HI-FI NOW to change the way Austr... I did a quick walk through my local JB store today around 3pm to satisfy myself that buying more shares below $13 on friday was a good move.

Before I walked in I was past by a couple of people walking out. One with a TV box and one with a computer box.

Once inside, it was shoulder to shoulder and the queue at the registers was halfway to the exit doors.

I'm comfortable with my purchase, and will buy more if people want to sell them to me at an even cheaper price.

The second rate cut IMO has yet to have any material effect on peoples budgets. I suggest some on this site take their own advice and not look in the rear view mirror in relation to the latest anouncement, and look to the future of more JB stores, lower interest rates, less attractive overseas purchasing due to a falling AUD and increased online sales through the JB website.

Oh, and probably an increase in revenue from it's online streaming offering.

Anyone would think by the SP move on friday that JBH anounced a half year loss!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$82.19
Change
0.515(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $9.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$83.01 $83.30 $81.92 $8.066M 97.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 44 $82.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$82.19 35 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.