JBH 0.52% $65.26 jb hi-fi limited

Ann: JB HI-FI NOW to change the way Australians l, page-3

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    re: Ann: JB HI-FI NOW to change the way Austr... Shorters and hedge fund people despite their image, they are very clever people from the one I know..

I would not dismiss them, a matter of fact I'm the same view as them on JBH ..you guys looking at JBH from a rear mirror you cant see what's ahead...

You buy stock for its future not its past ...

Internet is greatest threat to JBH as everything they sold can be bought online cheaper...but Internet isn't the only JBH problem right now....

have you seen Dick Smith, Good Guys and Harvey Norman doing lately? they sold stuff cheaper than JBH... JBH is no longer cheap, they want to maintain the margin and so they keep price high, in a little while people will see that and start shopping else where.

My last three purchase on electronic stuff comes from Dick Smith, Harvey Norman and Officeworks ... I haven't bought anything from JBH for 2 years since I start noticing they are no longer cheap around 12 months ago....

and JBH what keep JBH doing great in the past cant be its enemy now, because they run the business cheap compared to everyone else, they cant really cut cost where other business can improve on margin by cut cost and become more efficient...so the only thing JBH can improve is more sale to generate more earning and they are not going to get it

with everyone else selling cheap and improve their operation..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.26
Change
-0.340(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $7.135B
Open High Low Value Volume
$66.03 $66.09 $64.62 $30.73M 471.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7625 $65.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.48 343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.