JBH 0.76% $61.21 jb hi-fi limited

re: Ann: JB HI-FI NOW to change the way Austr... have to agree...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    re: Ann: JB HI-FI NOW to change the way Austr... have to agree with happy punter

Yes online sales will continue taking revenue from JB, but you have to remember that online is not for everyone, people in their 20's and 30's might be very comfortable with buying online, but beyond that I think you'll find the online participants drop off significantly.

I also agree that it's the smaller, less efficient retailers that will die first, and that's where the big boys like JB will come in and fill the space with their continued store roll outs.

JB has an outstanding brand, big purchasing power and great staff who can provide the technical support that a lot of people need when buying many of their product lines.

Technological advancements will continue, new products will emerge, technology will become more and more a part of our lives, and JB will benefit.

For me, the store growth, and technology growth outweighs the rise of online purchases.

The consumer savings rate is at all time highs and is hurting discretionary retailers, but with rate cuts on the horizon and sentiment improving I believe the savings rate will decrease and discretionary spending will improve.

I think JB is a great medium to long term buy at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.21
Change
-0.470(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.20 $62.21 $60.81 $19.35M 316.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1672 $61.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.23 368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.