BHD 0.00% 23.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Sorry to be a wet blanket here folks but I feel the need to...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Sorry to be a wet blanket here folks but I feel the need to torpedo this shark while it's still circling.

I have had several conversations with Stephen Matthews and Richard Matthews from Ramcap with regards to their plans for BHD.  At one point they even offered to nominate me as an independent director to represent shareholder's interests.  I declined their offer because I believe that their interests are not aligned with the interests of BHD shareholders.

I'd also like to draw attention to the fact that it is a team of HML and BHD shareholders - not Ramcap - that have put in the effort to achieve the favourable ruling we have received from TOV.  It is actual HML and BHD shareholders that have poured countless hours and their own money into taking down the pirates - not for their own benefit, but the benefit of all HML and BHD shareholders.  It is my honest opinion that the directors of Ramcap are merely being opportunistic in attempting to gain control of BHD while it's shareholders are dissatisfied with the current board, after having let someone else do all the hard work for them.

I know that shareholders are frustrated and that the Ramcap option looks to be better than just sitting and waiting, but I can confirm for you right now that a better option is coming.  I respectfully ask that all BHD shareholders be patient and wait for a letter in the mail from the team of actual HML and BHD shareholders that are working to take down the pirates for the benefit of all HML and BHD sahreholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.555M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24150 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.