AHF 0.00% 2.1¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Ann: JCC Converts holding from TAU, page-3

1. 27,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Not giving up yet..............get rid of the BOD and we have a whole new world. Yes from now until AGM there could be some collateral damage by Michael and Co. .........I am sure he knows what is coming as well.

New BOD will probably dismantle the convoluted trusts attached to AHF for a starters
    Provide some half decent metrics on which we can be assessed
    Show detail on our path to enlightenment and show promise well above what AHF have ever shown in order to get some institutional investors interested.
    I suspect some issues with CDC capacity could be fully explained and rectified . logistics might need to be looked at to increase our reach........was not happy to see that Williamstown ran out of stock and have to wait......

Our Camperdown boutique endeavours is eroding EV IMO and over and above that Peter is doing a sterling job tainting the Camperdown brand by not being on top of all things going out into public domains.

Strategic direction appears lost somewhere in never land............we SH are being fed rubbish via announcements being half explained. New BOD will get SH up to ASX listing standards.

Come the AGM I will be looking forward to a board spill (depending SH appetite) and for a new board to be voted in and then the new broom sweeps clean

Not happy Jan but all these issues and probably a hundred more that I have not touched on are all repairable............nothing insurmountable. There are no real problems............there are, however, solutions and this is worth holding on to as opposed to selling for 50% loss

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.357K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90982 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 843682 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.